Tuesday, March 29, 2011

WHY I LOVE YOUH ??

'You are what I never knew I always wanted'


How you love me like no other.
The way you always look deep into my eyes.
The way you look at me when I get all dressed up.
The way you are not scared to defend me.
The way you care about me and protect me from everything.
How you put me before everyone, before even friends.
How you would do anything to satisfy me.
The way you tell me about your feelings and never get afraid to share anything.
How we both get along so very well.
The way you make me feel like I am special.
The way you make sure that I have everything I want and need.
How you give me inspiration in everything I do.
How you always watch out for me.
The way you stare at me as if I am the most beautiful women in the world !
How you try to keep me as yours.
The way you make me forget all sadness.
The way you make me feel proud.
How you never get mad at me.
The way you understand me like no other.





No comments:

Post a Comment