Friday, April 27, 2012

First year at Villa College

  

       After completing the high school, I had two choices; whether to continue studies or to start working. It was my decision to continue studies. First thing I explored was the quality of education and the course fee or tuition fee of different colleges in Maldives. When I was satisfied these of Villa College, I came to a decision to enroll in this course (Bachelor of Human Resource Management) by Villa College.
 Once I enrolled in this course, I had a lot of expectations towards the college as it is my first year of college. First thing I could think about was the college campus or the environment in which I am going to study. I imagined big class rooms with loads of students. In simple words I look forward to quality education in a sophisticated learning environment.  As being a verbal learner I always wanted lectures to be impressive. Therefore I expected efficient teachers in Villa College.

It’s been an year since I started my education at Villa College with 14 class mates. The environment of the campus is good, but it is small and therefore crowded. Overall things were good yet there were difficulties in few things like slow processing of requests (result notifications, reference letters etc), classes gets cancelled out often, registers are not checked well etc. My first year was good though it did not meet up with each and every expectation of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment